Looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast option that’s both vegan and packed with protein? Look no further than this amazing Vegan Protein Waffle recipe featuring our best-selling Clean Vegan Protein in Cinnamon French Toast!
Made with natural ingredients and loaded with protein to help you power through your morning, this recipe is sure to become a new favorite in your breakfast routine. Whether you’re a vegan looking for a high-protein option or just looking to switch up your breakfast game, this recipe is a perfect choice. So fire up your waffle iron and get ready for a breakfast that’s both delicious and nutritious!
Check out our recipe below!
- 1 serving Clean Vegan Protein – Cinnamon French Toast
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened soy or coconut milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or melted vegan butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix milk, vanilla extract and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Set aside for about 5 minutes — this will make the vegan buttermilk.
- In a large bowl, combine vegan protein powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add sugar, melted oil and buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients. Gently mix batter until combined.
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Using a measuring cup, scoop out some batter and pour/spread into the middle of the greased waffle maker. Close and let cook until the steam has completely stopped.
- Remove waffle and serve with your favorite toppings/syrup. Enjoy!
Per serving: Calories 259 | Carbs 36 g | Protein 6 g | Fat 10 g | Fiber 1 g