Your hormones are essential for regulating most major bodily processes – metabolism, blood sugar, blood pressure, sexual function, reproduction, menstruation, mood, stress levels, sleep, gut health and much more!
While it’s more likely to happen to women over 40, hormone imbalances can occur at ANY age. Even slight imbalances can cause side effects throughout the body that can make your life downright miserable.
Here are 5 signs of hormonal imbalance in women:
- Low Sex Drive: An imbalance of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone levels can reduce sexual drive and energy in women. Statistics say that hormonal imbalances cause 70% of low libido cases in women.
- Unexplained Weight Gain or Weight Loss: A long list of hormones comes into play, but too much or too little estrogen and issues with your thyroid are the key hormones that could be off if you have unexplained weight issues. Weight fluctuations are normal, but if you’ve gained or lost a significant amount of weight in a short time or aren’t losing weight despite exercising and dieting, your hormones are likely to blame.
- Trouble Sleeping: Fluctuations of thyroid, testosterone, cortisol, progesterone, melatonin and growth hormone can all cause sleep difficulties. In women, low estrogen levels can also disrupt sleep.
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle: Irregular periods are extremely common as the first sign of hormonal imbalance. Several hormones are involved in the menstrual cycle. Because of this, an imbalance in any one or several of those hormones can cause irregular periods or even total loss of menstruation (amenorrhea).
- Mood Swings: Many hormones can impact your mood. Estrogen, serotonin, testosterone, and thyroid dysfunction – to name only a few.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it could indicate that your hormones aren’t in proper balance.
It’s crucial to address hormonal imbalances as soon as possible. Your best line of attack is to supplement with a few key natural vitamins, herbs and minerals in clinically effective dosages.
That is why we created Inno Drive: For Her. This female-focused hormone health support supplement is formulated with doctor-backed natural ingredients in clinically effective dosages to help…
- Lower Stress
- Boost Libido
- Enhance Circulation
- Increase Energy
- Support Hormone Balance
Taken consistently, just two capsules a day can help maximize desire, vitality and boost libido by supporting more balanced hormones, enhancing circulation and lowering the stress hormone cortisol.