Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and if you feel like you need a little boost to your libido to set your night off right, we are here for you!! Here’s 8 ways to get you in the mood — and keep you in the mood — for V-day!
- Get in regular exercise: Regular physical activity will help increase your energy levels, improve mood, and enhance overall physical health, all of which can contribute to a supercharged sex drive. And your quest for physical fitness doesn’t have to end on V-Day — you can plan an adventurous hike with your partner and sweat it out together in the name of love.
- Keep your diet in check: Make sure you are consuming a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and lean protein. The more nutritious, whole food you put in your body the better as it can improve overall health, increase energy levels and boost your sex drive. Also, keep this in mind when you’re planning that romantic dinner — you can always cook a healthy meal and create a romantic ambiance with some candlelight, which will have your libido swinging from the chandeliers.
- Stop stressing: Chronic stress can negatively impact both your physical and mental health, which can lead you straight down the path of low libido. You can always combat stress with a relaxing spa day, which will also be the PERFECT date for V-day. Couples massage, anyone?
- Get enough zzzzzzs: Not getting enough sleep can lead to a host of issues, with a major one being a decreased libido and little to no interest in sex. Think about it, who really wants to have sex when they’re tired? That’s no fun! Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night.
- Cut back on the alcohol: Yes, alcohol may lower your inhibitions and increase your desire to have sex, but excessive alcohol or drug use can negatively impact your libido AND performance. For men, alcohol can lower fertility and cause erectile dysfunction; for women, alcohol can block sensation and prevent orgasm. So basically, you can imbibe a little bit on V-Day date night, but you may block your blessings if you get wasted!
- Try something new: Ever tried role-playing? Or a little strip poker? Step outside the box to experiment and switch it up with new sex games or positions to reignite passion and increase libido. You’ll thank us later!
- Zero in on your partner: Open and honest communication about your desires and needs can improve intimacy and increase libido. Also, practicing mindfulness and being present in the moment and focusing on sensations can help increase sexual pleasure and libido.
- Take libido-boosting supplements: Certain herbs and minerals, such as ashwagandha, epimedium (aka horny goat weed), niacin and tribulus are commonly used to enhance libido and sexual function in both men and women. You can find these ingredients in Inno Supps supplements to support male and female vitality: T-Drive and Inno Drive: For Her.
V-Day will be here before you know it, so if you’re trying to support a healthy sex drive as well as lower stress, enhance circulation, support hormone balance and boost libido, get your T-Drive or Inno Drive: For Her ASAP! Here’s to happy humping!